The Social Innovation Fellowship is a hands-on entrepreneurship program that inspires and empowers Jewish teens to be changemakers in their community. Taught in partnership with expert entrepreneur Henrik Scheel of Startup Experience, fellows will develop an entrepreneurial mindset and skill set while working on a team to create their own social enterprise to tackle problems in the community and work towards Tikkun Olam, repairing the world.
This real-world, resume boosting experience includes a kick-off innovation boot camp, 5 dynamic business building workshops, mentoring from local business leaders, and now introducing an exciting NYC weekend innovation tour! The program culminates with our annual Demo Day pitch event, where teens pitch their ideas for a better Baltimore. Learn how you can make a difference through business and innovation, and experience how entrepreneurship can be a Jewish endeavor.
Dates: Sundays, November 2023 – March 2024
Cost: $1100 – financial aid available – includes NYC weekend trip!
Community Service Hours: 10 Hours
Registration: Registration for the 2023-2024 SIF Cohort has now closed
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset, skillset, and toolset
- Work on a team with your peers to transform a social problem into an opportunity
- Learn how to build a business using the LEAN Startup Method
- Discover how social entrepreneurship and innovation is motivated by Jewish values
- Network with real business leaders and entrepreneurs in Baltimore and beyond
- Travel to NYC for a weekend of innovation and fun in the big apple!
Questions? Contact Isabel Lunken at [email protected]