4Front’s E3 Network
Explore relevant topics and best practices related to Jewish teen engagement
Expand your network, skills, confidence and competence
Experience a unique professional network designed to foster a sense of community, collaboration, and connection between Baltimore’s local youth pros.
Jewish youth professionals play a vital role in the lives of today’s teens. We recognize this and we want to invest in you! The E3 Teen Professionals Network aims to create a more knowledgeable and connected community of professionals to spark the Jewish future.
Through the E3 Network, you’ll gain access to an incredible community of local professionals in your field, with opportunities to come together to learn, share, network, and collaborate. Joining the E3 Network also grants you access to amazing perks to help you grow your professional potential, including national learning and networking opportunities and executive coaching.
During these challenging times, it’s more important than ever to stay connected, to support one another, and share in both our struggles and successes. We hope you’ll take part in this powerful network!
Cost to Join: $50 annual membership
Through participation in the E3 network, you will:
- Develop a strong and supportive network of professional peers
- Learn best practices from colleagues and experts in your field
- Discuss emerging and important teen trends
- Build your skills, confidence and competence as a Jewish youth professional
- Gain access to local and national learning opportunities
2022-2023 E3 Network Components:
- Monthly Youth Engagement Community of Practice– a CoP for our local network to come together to connect and engage in meaningful discussions on teen trends, best practices, and other relevant topics
- Expert Led Workshops – local speaker events for professionals to learn from experts in the field of Jewish youth engagement
- Expanding Your Reach Learning Opportunities– a national network and learning opportunity for youth professionals and educators (opt-in)
- Additional professional development opportunities throughout the year including virtual, expert-led workshops offered exclusively to 4Front through the Jewish Teen Education and Engagement Funder Collaborative, Youth Mental Health First Aid training, and other resume-building certifications and trainings
Youth Pro Happy HourEvent Details
Youth Pro Happy Hour
Join 4Front for a winter teen professionals networking event!
Meet us at Checkerspot Brewing Company for a drink and an opportunity to reconnect with fellow Baltimore youth professionals! Enjoy a beer and some apps, network with your fellow colleagues, and hear about some exciting opportunities coming your way. We can’t wait to see you again!
When: Tuesday, Feb 7 at 5pm
Where: Checkerspot Brewing Company (1399 S Sharp St, Baltimore, MD 21230 – Free parking available)
Youth Mental Health First Aid TrainingEvent Details
Youth Mental Health First Aid Training
Join 4Front for a certification training of Youth Mental Health First Aid. YMHFA teaches adults who work with youth how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental health and substance use challenges among children and adolescents ages 12-18. Light breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided.
What Mental Health First Aid Covers:
- Common signs and symptoms of mental health challenges in this age group, including anxiety, depression, eating disorders and attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD).
- Common signs and symptoms of substance use challenges.
- How to interact with a child or adolescent in crisis.
- How to connect the youth with help.
- Expanded content on trauma, substance use, self-care and the impact of social media and bullying.
This will be an 8 hour, in-person training. The day will include multiple breaks and lunch will be provided by 4Front.
Cost: $36 – highly subsidized by 4Front
Questions please contact Diana Solomon at [email protected]